求英语笑话或故事?

爱文胸黑客业务网2022-12-0546

  老鼠嫁女儿

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father。

(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world。

   (他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world。

(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)

The mouse father went to talk to the sun。

(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)

“Hello! Mr。 Sun。 I know you are the greatest person in the world。

(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world。

   The greatest person is the cloud。

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)

If he comes out, I’ll be covered。”

(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud。

(老鼠爸爸就去找云)

“Hello! Mr。 Cloud。 I know you are the greatest person in the world。

(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world。

   The greatest person is the wind。

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away。”

(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)

The mouse father went to talk to the wind。

(老鼠爸爸就去找风)

“Hello! Mr。 Wind。 I know you are the greatest person in the world。

(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world。

   The greatest person is the wall。

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped。”

(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the wall。

(老鼠爸爸就去找墙)

“Hello! Mr。 Wall。 I know you are the greatest person in the world。

(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world。

   The greatest person is YOU, the mouse。”

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

(世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse。

   See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)

The mouse father was very happy。

(老鼠爸爸好开心!)

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world。

(他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door。

(他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)。

一、求英语笑话或故事是怎样的内容?

  Always Thirsty "I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me。" "That's terrible!" said the friend。

   "Got any pain?" "No, but I am always thirsty!" 总感到口渴 一个男人对他的朋友说:“我动了一次手术,手术后医生把一块海绵忘在我的身体里了。” “真是太糟糕了!”朋友说道:“你觉得疼吗?” “不疼,可是我总感到口渴。

  ” A Useful Way Father: Jack, why do you drink so much water? Jack: I have just had an apple, Dad。 Father: What's that got to do with it? Jack: I forgot to wash the apple。

   一个有效的方法 爸爸:杰克,你干嘛喝这么多水呀? 杰克:我刚才吃了个苹果,爸爸。 爸爸:可是这跟喝水有什么关系呢? 杰克:我忘了洗苹果呀。 A Present Kate: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday? Mom: No, Honey, what? Kate: A nice teapot。

   Mom: But I've got a nice teapot。 Kate: No, you haven't。 I've just dropped it。 凯特的礼物 凯特:妈妈,你知道我要给你一件什么生日礼物吗? 妈妈:不知道,宝贝,是什么呀? 凯特:一把漂亮的茶壶。

   妈妈:可是我已经有一把漂亮的茶壶了呀。 凯特:不,你没有了。我刚刚把它给摔了。 The Doctor Knows Better A man was hit by a cab in the street。 He was brought to the hospital。

   His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill。" "I am afraid that he is dead。

  " said the doctor。 Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead。 I'm still alive。" "Be quiet, " said the wife。

   "the doctor knows better than you!" 医生懂得多 一个男人在街上被出租车撞倒送进了医院。他的妻子站在他的床前对医生说:“我想他伤得很厉害。” 医生说:“恐怕他已经死了。” 听到医生的话,这个男人转动着头说:“我没死,我还活着。

  ” 妻子说:“安静,医生比你懂得多。” Waste or Save? Father: Oh, Jack, you have slept away the whole morning。 Don't you know you are wasting time? Jack: Yes, Dad。

   But I've saved you a meal, haven' I? 浪费还是节约 父亲:噢,杰克,你又睡了一上午。难道你不知道你这是在浪费时间吗? 杰克:我知道,爸爸。可我还给您节省了一顿饭呢,是不是? Why Is He Howling Dentist: Please stop howling。

   I haven't even touched your tooth yet。 Patient: I know, but you are standing on my foot! 他为什么喊 牙医:请你不要再喊了!我还没碰你的牙呢。 病人:我知道,可是你正踩着我的脚呀! 希望帮到你啦~^_^。

二、与移动公司有关的故事或笑话

哲理性比较笑话故事

上一篇:《半个喜剧》:一半喜剧,一半闹剧

下一篇:农村俗语:“宁做蚂蚁腿,不学麻雀嘴”什么意思,做事先学会做人

相关文章

网友评论